Saturday 30 March 2024

What are some of the greatest stories in history?

 I have 2.

1: When Charles DeGaul became President of France, he pulled the country out of NATO and then asked President Johnson (I think it was Johnson at least) to pull all US troops out of France to which he replied "does that include the ones buried in Normandy?"

2: During the cold war, the leader of Yugoslavia, Tito, was getting aid from the east and the west. Stalin didn't like that so he sent an assassin, he was stopped so Stalin sent another assassin and that one was stopped so after a while Tito got annoyed by all the assassins so he sent a letter to Stalin saying "stop sending people to kill me. If you do not stop sending killers I will send one to Moscow and I won't have to send a second."

No comments:

Post a Comment